ROI – What’s Your Return on Investment?
Welcome to MomBizRetreat.
Let’s break down the actual value of this weekend.
- A killer Time Map to provide clarity around when you are actually available to work.
- A clear picture of the viability of your business and a better understanding of what to modify to make it more sustainable.
- A rockin’ elevator pitch that gives you the confidence to market yourself and qualify clients.
- An EASE Mindset designed to help you do only the work you love with clients you love to serve.
- A proven, well-designed business model that leverages your expertise and keeps your customers coming back.
- A tight engagement marketing strategy showing you where to find your target clients and how to build lasting, profitable relationships with them.
- Specific systems and support structures to allow you to grow and prosper.
- Your one page business plan for the year.
- A weekend away to work ON your business, not IN it.
- Incredible memories and relationships with 20-30 motivated, inspired, incredible women who have been where you are and live in your world.
Our private coaching clients pay $300 per hour to learn these tools over weeks and months of one-on-one coaching. This information is valued at well over $7950. It has been packed into one deluxe weekend for you.
What could be better than 26.5 hours of personalized coaching and training ($7950 value) to help you create systems and tools that you will use to grow your business?
What could be better than the company of smart, helpful and supportive women who get you?
BONUS: The work we do at the Retreat is critical to your ongoing success. Because we are dedicated to you reaching your goals and because we know that new habits take some time to form, we provide ongoing accountability and support. We are gifting each attendee of the MomBizRetreat a complimentary 3 month membership to the MomBizAcademy, a $141 value just for our Retreaters. Read all about it here.
If you are working crazy hours, if you are stressed out and your family doesn’t know who you are because you are always working… then this weekend is for you. This is the weekend you can’t afford to miss.
Can’t Attend Because You Don’t Have Time?
That is exactly WHY you need to attend. Stop being busy – learn how to be productive. Come and learn how to manage your time more effectively, how to streamline your attention and focus so you can shake your moneymaker.
Can’t Attend Because You Have Kids?
Yup, we know. You are going to have kids next year, and the year after. You can use them as an excuse not to come, or you can use them as a reason to invest in yourself. Entirely up to you. I know which one I would choose.
The noise in your head that is keeping you from attending this is also holding this back in other areas of your life. I know because I was there too.
How to explain the Retreat to your husband.
This weekend is an investment. This is the investment every women entrepreneur must make in their business. You can’t sneak this event ticket past your husband. SO let’s make sure you have a solid story.
Let’s say, with your hotel, travel, and ticket cost (which includes all the gourmet meals and parties) this weekend is around $1000. Attending this event will help make you more money than it will cost you to attend. Until you believe that, or are willing to take the risk and invest in yourself, you will never know. And that’s OK, this Retreat is not for everybody.
The women we attract to this event are those who are willing to invest in themselves, their business and others. When you put yourself in a room of like-minded women – the sparks fly. The collaboration and support is intense – it’s life changing.
Your husband knows that you work your tail off with the kids, he also knows that you need a break. There is no better way to take a break than one that potentially will put money back into your family’s account, one that will balance your life so you are more accessible to your family and your husband. That’s right, you will be more available to your Husband. That’s gold.
So how do you explain the weekend to your husband? You are going to a Retreat to take time away for yourself: your mind, body and soul. Tell him you will see him in 4 days with more ideas that will light your business up, more energy for him, your kids and your business and a renewed spring in your step when you are talking to new clients.